© COPYRIGHT EMILLIA MMXV
Archive
Contact Home Follow


Hello,
I'm Emillia, aspiring illustrator, beauty enthusiast. Beauty, DIY, lifestyle, & ocassional YouTube videos! :) Welcome to my blog.

ABOUT


                           

BEAUTY . REVIEW . DIY . REALLIFE


Thursday 25 February 2016

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

I have heard a lot about this cream since 2011 but hadn't really bought it, until,... I decided to try it last month.



































































The price was around USD 40 (converted) for a small pot, around as big as when you form an O with your fingers.
It was scentless, as most eye cream. What I like most about it is how actually mosturising it is, and how thick its consistency is. Granted it feels a bit heavy / oily for a bit, and will definitely make you look like you've been dabbing your eye area in pure oil for a bit, but it really is mosturising, and I like that.
I wasn't really expecting any further 'magic' eye cream promises, so I wasn't disappointed. But if you're looking some eye cream to 'erase' your crows feet, -- or your eye bags or dark circles, I won't chirpily highly recommend this cream. It is a good moisturiser, and it does just that. I actually did try it as a partial face cream the other day, and I think it was superb (shhh...).


Overall, I super like it, but not completely sure I love this yet. But yes, a definite very-possible-repurchase.
Also, doesn't that colour and consistency just makes you think of a velvety melt-in-your-mouth delicious avocado mousse?


x


Other Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Bagus eye creamnya ^^
    Sayang harganya cukup pricey ya..heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa, haha, pakenya sayang2... hihi... Thank you udah visit balik dan comment yaaa... Salam kenal... ^^ <3

      Delete