© COPYRIGHT EMILLIA MMXV
Archive
Contact Home Follow


Hello,
I'm Emillia, aspiring illustrator, beauty enthusiast. Beauty, DIY, lifestyle, & ocassional YouTube videos! :) Welcome to my blog.

ABOUT


                           

BEAUTY . REVIEW . DIY . REALLIFE


Wednesday 24 February 2016

Hello, Let's Play 'First Impression' !

EARTH, SOME MMXVI
Hello there,
I'm Emillia, with double 'L' that is...


I plan to write here every week on topics of beauty, lifestyle, DIYs, and general thoughts. Personally, this will be my channel to, ahem, channel my interests in those areas.
And for us, I hope this can be one of your and my sources or the places that we'd love to visit to discuss or share about the products that we love.
I like the idea of simple beauty. Beauty tips that are easy, quick, within reasonable budgets, and still doable with our busy schedules. Minimal effort maximal results, so to say.

In the meantime, there's a picture of me. It is said that 'It takes 0.1 second to judge someone'
So what are you first impressions on me? Pick in between the 2 options which one I would prefer. It's like we're meeting in a coffee house.

Also, feel free to leave your blog links in the comments below.

Question: Which would I prefer?
Short Nails
Long Nails
Concealer
Foundation
Emma Watson
Emma Stone
Did you got all right?
x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Other Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: